MSME: Tisoy Condiments
Address: Block 1, Lot 68-69, Katrina Homes 2, Dumaguete City, Philippines
Contact Person: Danilo T. Cabahug
Tisoy Condiments is the maker of delectable and healthy coconut sap vinegars and sauces. All its products are made of faithfully aged pure coconut sap being its main ingredient blended with selected fresh natural herbs and spices.
Why coconut vinegar?
- Healthier than any other type of vinegar
- The only vinegar that sours without introducing any additives like sugar cane, artificial yeast or synthetic acid
- It has complete 17 amino acids with alkalizing effects on the body
- It is richer in nutrients and has many health benefits than other types of vinegar including coconut water vinegar and apple cider vinegar
- Low on the Glycemic Index
Study says that it is Low on the Glycemic Index hence appropriate for diabetic patients. The glycemic index categorizes carbohydrate-containing foods by how much they raise your blood sugar level.
Benefits of coconut sap vinegar
Coconut Sap has high mineral content (especially abundant in potassium – 192 mg per tablespoon of fresh sap). This vinegar contains 17 health-promoting amino acids, broad-spectrum B vitamins, vitamin C, and naturally occurring FOS (a prebiotic that promotes digestive health).
Coconut Vinegar has an alkalizing effect in the body, much the same as apple cider vinegar. Although vinegar is an acidic food, when it is metabolized by the body, it becomes alkaline producing.
The naturally occurring organic acids found in coconut sap vinegar, provide the body with important minerals such as potassium, calcium, sodium and magnesium. These and other minerals form compounds in the body that convert acid body fluids into alkaline. These are known as alkalizing minerals.